We are involved in interest intermediation. This choice of wording is important. It is not a matter of representing interests, but merely a matter of being an intermediary. We want the voices of refugees in Germany to be heard. Therefore we try to open doors. Stepping through the door is then achieved by the participants themselves.
For the intermediation of interests, and at the request of participants, we focus on the following topics:
- State funding of qualified German courses during the asylum procedure
- Facilitation of the recognition of international school and university degrees
- State funding of German courses up to level C1
- For asylum seekers to be involved in all bodies that decide on asylum issues
- Implementation of mobility into asylum law