aeWorldwide aims to solve the three following problems simultaneously:
- the lacking integration and the dehumanisation of asylum seekers in Germany
- the disorientation of students in Germany
- the shortage of skilled workers.
Therefore, we bring students and university-educated asylum seekers together.
What we mainly offer:
- tandems between students and university-educated asylum seekers for an exchange on an equal footing.
- a regular seminar in the form of an open discussion where all participants and anyone interested can come together to exchange and discuss cultural and academic subjects.
Furthermore we offer:
- open consultation hours where we offer asylum seekers advice and courses of action – whether that be language correction or providing an understanding of the bureaucracy in Germany.
- In addition to that we offer coaching sessions for our participants
- We also engage in mediation and lobbying. We want to make refugees’ voices heard throughout Germany.